This week I’d like to share a pocket letter I made for the Vera Lane Studio Design Team. Pocket letters got me back into papercrafting after a very long time away, I truly love making art with paper, paints and all kinds of mixed media stuffs. I have uploaded a video on my YouTube channel showing my entire process. The video can be found right here.
- Tim Holtz distress ink pads & markers
- Tim Holtz stamps
- Ranger Black Waterproof ink pad
- Dylusions paints
- Bullet Pencil made by @metalshopct
- Circle stencil (usually found in the drafting section)
- Faber Castell white India ink pen
- Sakura Gelli Roll pen
- Spectrum Noir sparkle pen
- Handcarved stamp from last weeks post
- Heart washi tape from Target Dollar Spot
- Plastic 9 card sleeve (can find these where you buy baseball or Pokémon cards)
- Heart and love confetti from JoAnn Fabric & Craft
I hope you enjoy and I can’t wait to share new and exciting VLS goodies with everyone! I encourage any comments and questions.