The theme this month on Vera Lane Studio is royalty! My first project is a 4×6 piece graced by the queen herself, Morticia! She has to be one of my favorite characters! I wanted to be her when I was little! She’s so graceful and sexy!
- Morticia digistamp from VLS
- Dog digistamp from VLS
- Brea Reese Glitter Inks in Violet, black (pen), gold & ocean green
- Fluid hot press 4×6 cotton Watercolor paper
- Posca white paint pen
Up next is the Queen of Hearts! She’s so mean and evil and is obviously quite angry on this ATC.
Canson Watercolor paper
Brea Reese Watercolor & Glitter Inks: crimson ink and glitter ink, gold and custom mix for skin tone
Brea Reese fine liner pen in Crimson
Posca white paint pen
I couldn’t leave Morty King of the Monsters out! I absolutely love this lil guy. He’s so versatile and can be paired with so many other sets from Vera Lane Studio!
- Backyard Monsters & digistamp set from VLS
- Crown from VLS Cowardly lion set
- Brea Reese Watercolor Inks
- Scrapbook paper scrap (no idea of the pack it’s from)
- Tim Holtz distress ink on edges
- White Posca pen
Hope you enjoyed my post today and don’t forget to come join us over on Vera Lane Studio Facebook group!