Today I’m gonna show you how to transfer an image to a premade ornament.
- Premade unfinished ceramic ornament (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Laser Printer (this is a must)
- QOR Watercolor Ground
- AD Marker Blender Pen
- Oddball Art Stamps A Christmas Wish Image #408
- Watercolor Inks or Paint – I use Brea Reese Glitter Inks
- Various Art Fibers or Ribbon for hanging
Allow to dry completely. Sometimes takes up to 24 hours.
Allow transferred image to dry completely before moving to step 5.
You may want to spray with a fixative and add a clear coat to protect the ornament. I added some white accents with Uniball Signo white gel pen. Add ribbon and display.
Hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial. Check back next week for more watercolor goodness!