I’m excited to share my VLS project with you this morning. Unfortunately I didn’t get any process shots of this ATC but I have listed supplies below and a short tutorial. She was so much fun to color and create with! Let’s get started!
- Sit & Think by Vera Lane Studio
- Brea Reese Glitter Inks (Lake Blue & Pink)
- Copic/Alcohol Markers
- Inktense Pencils
- JlbCreative washi tape
- Posca Paint Pen
- Polychromos Colored Pencil
- Neenah Bright White Cardstock
- Watercolor paper
- The watercolor background was created by dripping a few drops of Brea Reese in on my table top and smooshing the paper on top. Dry between colors.
- Color Sit & Think digistamp image with Copics.
- Add detail with Inktense pencils and blend with waterbrush.
- Trim stamp and quote.
- Put a scrap of washi at the bottom of the stamp.
- Add white Posca pen details to digistamp.
- Adhere trimmed digi and quote to background.
- Add final detailing with colored pencils.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post and if you are wanting more Vera Lane Studio goodness head over to our Facebook Fan group!
Until next time…